Colitis- stomach pain

I am suffering from colitis from 5 months. My stomach around the area of navel pains when i touch it. And as I'm a black coffee addict whenever i drink a mug of black coffee i vomit too. This goes with the food also like snacks and spicy meals. I visited various MD doctors and got treated but when the problem still persists than I visited a homeopathic doctor and he told me by putting his finger in my navel told me that my navel is displaced. Than I visited a ayurvedic doctor and my treatment is still going. But the pain is still there and also pains when i used to swim. Is my lifestyle is the reason as there are other things too in which I was indulged but cannot share here. And my eating schedule is not proper? My face looks pale and my waist size reduced from 34 to 28!! P.S- i have attached the sonography report as well as stool test report for your consideration.

Dr. R. Kamalakannan
GastroIntestinal Surgery 18 yrs exp Chennai
Since you have thickening in bowel wall ( not mentioned about whether it is large/ small bowel loop,) you need further evaluation like ct abdomen / colonoscopy