Cold and nose pain
Doctor i can't control from cold nose pain doctor in side nose small pimple so what to do doctor heavy pain can't touch my nose Doctor when cold it happens every times. Please sagast me kindly request Doctor. Y its happen doctor any problem meanscit will happen or for allergy doctor.

Hello.. Well it's like any other boil you get on your body...you need to drink water well and keep yourself hydrated first...it's better you use futop ointment containing fusidic acid for the boil...and apart from that you can take dolo three times a day...consult an Ent specialist...thank you