Cold and cough
Hello Doctor, I am mother of 5 months old baby boy,his birth weight is 3.3kg and present weight is 7kg.He is in Brest feeding and pees 6 plus and poop 3 plus in a day. My question is can I start diet and can I have apple cider vinegar. Thanks in advance..

U can drink apple cider vinager but dieting is not advised for mother
"Oh !My Baby Turned 6 Months What Next ?" by Dr.Harit Bansal - https://www.practo.com/healthfeed/oh-my-baby-turned-6-months-what-next-38327/post
Because of your milk your child has grown so well, why are you in hurry to start complementary feeds. Ideally you should feed him exclusive breast feeding till 6 months of age then you can start, first with liquid diet, then semisolid and later on solid food.