CO2 -Syringoma,dark circles,hollow eyes
I got CO2 laser under eye 1 sitting for my under eyes syringoma, two to three years back but got severe hyperpigmentation under eyes and eyes became more hollow .So had filler too after that for hollowness  Now the syringomas are back and under eyes skin is already thin and too dark .What would be best treatment for these  without risk of hyperpigmentation and skin damage .

This can be done with electric cauterization, but the doctor will also need to scrape the growths after burning them. There may b a mild hyperpigmentation later but it will resolve effectively without causing any untoward damage to the surrounding area.