Clonazepam 0.25 mg
I have taken clonitril 0.25mg 1/2 tablet morning and night for 5 days, then 1/2 tablet in night for 5 days. Can I stop now ? This is for anxiety and panic disorder. I have palpitations (120-130bmp upon doing chores)

Consult Psychiatrist
Hi mam Anxiety and depressive group of disorders can present with palpitations. Regarding treatment: anti depressant/anti Anxiety medication along with benzodiazepine like Clonazepam r used to control these symptoms. Here...Clonazepam used for temporary relief till main anti depressant/anti-anxiety drug takes full action. So...here...in ur case...using Clonazepam alone cant solve purpose 1st plz get ur diagnosis confirmed 2nd start getting treated in a systematic way 3rd dont bother about Clonazepam as its prescribed in a very low dose.even...u can stop it anytime if u wish
plz consult a psychiatrist immediately for proper assessment and treatment
It is very low dose ...you can stop