Clogged pores and acne
Hi, Greetings of the day. My face is suffering from clogged pores and acne from the month of August. Recently from the month of November I started using a face wash which has helped a bit in calming down my acnes and a daily scrub which fights black heads and clogged pores but can't see any noticiable result. The toner which I am using also claims to have properties which prevents black heads. But cant find any noticiable result. Please do help.

Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.