Clavicle Fracture
I had accident on 25th August and my right clavicle Fractured doctor bandaged me in figure 8 clavicle brace but I would like to know is it going to be problematic in future like pain or movement. Attaching X rays of 25th and recent one

There seems to be a gap in the fractured ends of bone. Kindly go to a hospital.
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
Send xrays after applying figure of 8 bandage.
Consult with me
xray clavicle ap lateral