My penis is covered with for skin, it pains when i try to get it back. please advise can i get it removed .
41 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 4 yrs exp Chennai
Hi It looks like you are suffering from phimosis. 1 in 100 people of your age suffers from it. The treatment in your age will be circumcision. Please see an urologist or general surgeon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?