Chronic Masturbation
Hi, I have been suffering from depression for the last 4 years. To get through it, I started hand practice which became an addiction. I have symptoms of very bad sleep, loss of muscle, nerve weakness, sunken eyes. I want to know if there is a remedy or medication which will help me recover from this.

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Though it's unfortunate, but start with Healthier habits of food, sleep, exercise with coach.... We Ayurved offers amazing outcomes with diet n Therapies so choose from ur Ayurveda dr
Dr. Phanindra V V
Sexologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello. I think you are too much worried about your addiction due to which tgere is unrest in your psychological personality. You need counseling and treatment. Use aswagandha lehya 2tsp 1hr before breakfast and 1hr before bed followed by hot milk. This will reduce most of your problem. You can undergo treatment based on requirements.