Chondromalacia patellae
I have been injected hyaluronic acid to treat Chondrolacia patellae. I got relief but not fully. I am able to manage but I want fitness as I was before. I still feel grinding sensation and mild click sometime. What should be done?

Avoid sitting Cross legged. Avoid Squatting- Quadriceps Exercises- Lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain. Core Strengthening Exercise- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Hams Stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. repeat 10 times, twice a day. Sports Taping- stretch the tape from both ends and apply on the affected area
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  See these sort of things will take some time to resolve. You need to have patience. Kindly consult a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management.  He will help you further. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Diagnosis of chondromalacia patellae