ayurveda-icon
Cholesterol
How to lower cholesterol level or how can I increase my hdl in the body and how to manage high blood pressure

Exercise n fat free diet ( milk n milk products to be avoided ) completely Reduce salt intake
Consultation required if u need diet n lifestyle correction

Consult Ayurveda physician for proper diagnosis and root cause of ailment
maintain healthy lifestyle and diet schedule
Avoid excess oily spicy salty dairy and bakery products in diet
What is your cholesterol levels? Also do u have high blood pressure?. There are many good Ayurveda medications to lower your cholesterol and blood pressure. But prevention is always better than cure. Concentrate on the lifestyle that u follow. Be physically active and eat healthy and wholesome food. Avoid spicy, oily, deep fried foods ,salt and also refined foods such as maida, sugar. Include fatty fish in your diet which will increase the HDL levels. Compulsory workout for 45 mins per day might be cycling, brisk walk, or aerobics. Practice breathing exercise for 15 mins everyday. Also 10 mins of meditation to keep stress at bay. Don't be too obsessed with health. Just follow these healthy tips and not to stress for any reason. Don't use vehicles for nearby places. Use stairs avoid lifts. And sleep well for 8 hours. Follow early to bed and early to rise. Expose yourself to sunlight for 15mins everyday.
Can I know your cholesterol and BP levels?? Are you taking any medicines??.
Follow healthy diet reduce salt, oily and fried food items.. Do breathing exercises regularly for reducing your stress level. Consult me online through this platform for further guidance and treatment.