Cholesterol and Ayurveda
I have very high cholesterol. To reduce the cholesterol, I have started taking almonds with flaxseeds in the morning and Roseday 10 tab after dinner. Also I'm taking cinnamon powder with Arjuna before bed time. Could you please let me know what I'm following is Ok or do I need to make any chances ?

Tell your cholesterol level and also the normal range as per your lab.What ever you are eating is good,you can continue but what about the meal on an everyday basis, is it balanced ? You can add raw garlic 2 to 3 or garlic capsules also.Even adding oats to one of your meals will help

+111
Chat with a doctor
Need detailed history and evaluation
take online consultation for treatment
How high?. Please send details. BP blood sugar kidney function liver tests HbA1c for proper management.