Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea no symptoms
I had unprotected anal sex 2 years ago. I tested negative for HIV HbSag HCV VDRL. Doctor did not test for Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea as no symptoms. I also had torsion surgery in middle in which I was on some intravenous painkiller and maybe antibiotics and also cefixime (200mg twice daily) for a month. What are chances I have any std( like Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea) . I have no had sex since 2 years. Can I get std if my own semen touches my inside my mouth ? I did betadine gargle 5 mins later.

Need to discuss. Contact me.
Share me some more details sir
There are few possibilities need evaluation come online for better understanding of your problem and advice chat now clarify your douts take proper consult
Consult