Childhood behaviour

Hey, doctor sometimes i do activities like 12 year child due to childhood behaviour of my brain .i come into original childhood behaviour and do like monkey activities. During my this behaviour of childhood i definately know what i doing but i cant stop my self and i cant control on my mind. These whole activites occur when i generally at home or alone at any place. Sometime friends ask me you are not behave as must according to your age And when iam in the class or meetings or talk with peoples then i talk like a professional,gentleman i get totally changed at that time. Plz doctor i want to get rid from my this childhood behaviour of mind. Because this will rise problem for me in future in jobs and relationships

Doctor Answers (3) on Childhood behaviour

Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan Chennai | Counselling Psychologist
Dear friend,
No child is born with any habits. All are acquired from the environment only. Your way of behavior is also a habit formation. You can get rid of it. Whenever you have the urge to behave like a child, follow deep breathing exercises. Follow regularly simple relaxation techniques. If you want I can send one in WhatsApp. You can get my contact details from my website www.mastermindfoundation.com
Wishes
hi, try and control your impulses. if you realize that you are behaving like a child, immediately try and move out of this situation. train your mind consciously and you'll learn to manage your behavior. if it still persists, visit a psychologist in your area.
Hi, I don't think this is a full blown illness, may be you are habituated to behave like that ( ?? impulse control problem), just consciously you can reduce this kind of habituation, try repeatedly, if still having problems you may need psychotherapy, better consult psychiatrist for detailed evaluation.