Child vomiting flem
My daughter is 3.8 year old. when she goes out in car she vomits but not all the time. last ten days back she started her school everyday morning she vomits flem n the food she eats. I give her cornflakes which she will surely vomits. I give her pediasure milk later but sometimes she vomits that also. plz suggest

Hello there we understand the concern and your daughter's current condition too. Since you have mentioned it that she is even committing since last ten days she nominating the breakfast items. It says that whether she is unable to bear the car's Ac. If she is having fever along with her then kindly consult a pediatrician for your help. Thank you