Child not eating
My child about 3yr boy not taking his food properly he just swallow foods with 1spoon food and 1 spoon water and swallow it. If i don't keep water he just hold in month as long as water is given. Since he don't chew I need to grind food into smooth and feed if not he choke. I dewormed too. I made lot of effort to make him chew by teaching, showing, animation etc but works only for some extend also he is becoming lean. Kindly guide?

Usually kids of these age are choosy eater...so dont worry...but continue your effort.... Make a habit of eating togheter during breakfast,lunch and dinner if possible, as it helps him to eat food...
gradually shift to solid feed..
give fruits daily as per season... consult online if needed..
Child at this age are picky/ choosy eaters. Do not worry.
Never grind and give food for a 3 years. Mash with your fingers and feed. It is not healthy to give one mouth food and one mouth water. It will lead to ingestion and early satiety. If he is choking on food, then we have to find out reason because 3 years never choke on food.
Give him a normal food in small amounts ( few mouths) and in frequent intervals.
Child of this age are fussy eaters so to handle the things calmly. Give more fluids over the day so that he may not feel dry during feeds.
Few babies with sensory issues may not chew Need detailed history on his development please consult online