Chikanpox 3 time
Iam sunil rawat age 27 job army sufring from chikanpox 3 time in my life . 1 time in childhood 2 time 24 may 2016 an last time 19 jun . But know iam sufring from some other kind of pimpal which contain large amount of puss inside . One on my forehead, eyebro and panis today panis pimpal burst an come out lots of puss an blood an something like water . An iam admitted in hospital an doctor saying that normal infaction on panis but iam not satisfied from tham becouse its not normal thing thy saying this is chikanpox all tha time but its not so plzzz sir what is wrong going with mee i can give u pic of tha pimpal area on my body but there is no option of pic

Dr. Harisha N L

It is unlikely chicken pox...if you had chicken pox in your childhood yo will not get it as you will be having antibodies in your body....as your doctors said it may due to other infection... You need detailed clinical examination and investigations like pus culture, cbc etc...Consult nearest physician they will do the needful.