Chicken skin spots
How to get rid of chicken skin and the scar dark spots made them. I am using propysalic and aquaderm as prescribed by dermatologist but i do not see any improvement. I keep my skin moisturized and drink lot of water. Any permanent solution if not any temporary solution which can help in getting rid of this disease

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

There are a lot of treatment options for scars available as of today. The treatment depends on the duration of scar, the type and severity and facilities available. The advance treatment option includes Fractional CO2 lasers in multiple sessions. Topical medications may be of little use and will supplement laser treatment. Other treatment option include dermarollers.
Each procedure has its own merits and demerits. Discuss the same with a Dermatologist.