Chicken pox
T's my 13th day of chicken pox and their are so many scabs on my body and new blisters as well. But the scabs are not falling off. PLEASE HELP . WHAT TO DO NEXT ?

Dr. Pinanky Jadhav-Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Is it really chicken pox that you are having? Is it diagnosed by you or by a Dr. If its chicken pox then it will eventually settle though normally chicken pox resolves within 10 days. Scabs will fall off on their own once the skin below heals. Do not pick or fiddle with the scabs. If you are getting new lesions and you have not yet seen a dermatologist then it is better to consult one to be sure of the diagnosis.