Chicken pox scars
I have very prominent chicken pox scar on my face ,how to get rid of this.demabrasion wil be useful or nt in tis situation

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Depends on the type of scars you have. Whether or not they are pigmented and treatment options may differ. If they are very deep, micro derm abrasion may not help. Derm abrasion may be helpful but may leave some scars or pigmentation. So if you are doing for derm abrasion make sure a qualified dermatologist is doing it. Also, there are better options like scar revision by excision, etc for your scars so do discuss the same with your dermatologist. Hope this helps