Chewing trouble
I have pain on my jaws while chewing hard foodstuffs, I had the habit of chewing gums everytime but stopped now. Is the pain due to this?

Dr. Syed Parveez Ali
Dentist 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Dear friend there are two possibilities as per history given by you. 1)  pain on chewing hard food couldbe  if you have any neglected  painful tooth cavities. 2) pain due to regular chewing of gums and you do not have any tooth cavities; implies the your oral muscle are over fatigued due to regular gum chewing habit. if so give hot packs of your painful muscles for temporary relief. consultant your dentist.
Dr. Hiren Patel
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

it looks like you might have decay on teeth.. get the X-ray done in which decay will be visible so that diagnosis will be easy..visit to a dentist for X-ray and appropriate treatment..
Dr. Binu Mathews
Dentist 23 yrs exp Bangalore
Abrasion, erosion, cavities and gum disease all give you pain on and in around the teeth. Walk in to a dentist office for diagnosis after a clinical evaluation and treatment options. TC
Dr. Chaitra V.
Dental Surgeon 9 yrs exp Bangalore
hello. definitely no. there could b lot of hidden decay r caries which goes unnoticed. please get ur x rays done so that u could have a solution.