cardiologist-icon
Chest pain
Sir/madam I feel pain in my chest when I'm breathing. The pain is in lower rib of left side. When i do my daily activity or any body movement the pain is unbearable. please help me out. Is there any cardiac problem? What can i do?

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello,, do you have any pedal edema (swelling of limbs), do have any complaint of abnormally feeling of your own heart beat? Do you feel like fainting after some work? If no don't worry, it is not cardiac and your symptoms suggest it is musculoskeletal of rib cage,, proper rest with strapping and pain killers will help. Please consult a orthopedician, if you have cough please see general physician.