Chest pain or Heartburn and Nausea
Sir, Its been nearly a week i have nausea and chest pain or heartburn so much that i sometimes get unconscious due to that pain. I have done chest xray, ultrasound of my abdomen, ct scan of my head, ECG  blood tests and kidney test but everything came out normal. I also have asthma, general doctors in my area ( Berhampur, Odisha ) are confused how to treat me they are just giving me pantop and ondem injections everytime and today they told me we cant do anything further. So i went to a gastroenterologist he wrote Esomac 40 and Abdocool in my presciption, but with this the problems goes and comes back again after few hours, My parents are crying behind my back help me i cant find any solutions and i hope this is not the end of medications.

Your problem looks like gastritis You have to 1) Avoid tea/coffee 2) Avoid spicy/fatty diet 3) Avoid constipation by making morning-evening habit 4) take fiber diet, leafy vegetables and plenty of liquid
initially take medication with these precautions.