cardiologist-icon
Chest pain or anxiety
I have been facing chest pains from past 1 years from last was very hard pain. My ecg, echo, tmt, chest -xray Ap and PA view, hs-crp, lp (a), blood sugar, apo-a1, apo-b, are normal I have a bit border line cholesterol my question when I taking some gas tablet then I feel much better but my anxious feeling always roaming and frequently thinking negative thinks. Now what I do I don't know I went almost 10 cardiologist every one told you are fine but my anxiety always is there what I do .it's heart pain are gerd I don't know please tell me what is that when I heard some negative news my heart palpation getting high no family history of heart attack. My age is 29. Chest pain like some time in rib side sometime upper chest some time sharp pain ..when I bloating it's feel more easy ..when I thinking frequently I was suffered some abnormal breathing but it's will go within 4-5minutes

You have GERD and anxiety issues. Since your TMT EXHO are normal no need to worry about heart attack. I suggest do not consult a cardiologist because your problem is not heart related. No matter how many cardiologist you visit everyone will tell you the same thing. You consult a psychiatrist.
You have both anxiety and Gastritis. It's not related to heart. Take anti-anxiety medication after consulting a psychiatrist.