Chest Pain on Right Rib
2 days b4 I got chest pain at the end of right rib cage. It was just at centre of last rib, and if I touch I can feel the pain. Till today its their, gone decreasing but I don't know who should I consult. I am also having pain in back below both shoulders. Please suggest the right consultant.
40 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well if you have started getting this pain after any trauma then better you consult an orthopaedician if not then you consult a physician but be gastric,muscle claims,spasm,...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?