Chest pain not related to heart
I am hypertensive and have been suffering from chest pain which is diagnosed as not related to heart. All my reports like 2d echo, Tmt , lipid, ecg, blood tests, chest x ray, are normal.. Is it related to stress anxiety or musculoskeletal pain... Can this be due to medications like metoprolol, amlodipine and atorvstatin.. In either case is it harmful and what are the options available ..

Usually this medication does not cause chest pain, it can be musculoskeletal pain

Heart thumping in chest Breathing problem related to heart What is musculoskeletal pain