cardiologist-icon
Chest pain,nightmare
I'm 20, years old male and was being treated for Pneumonitis 4 months ago, after 10 day LCin course, now X ray shows only Bronchovascular Markings in both lungs and costophrenic angles are blunt. Today morning in while sleeping I saw a bad dream and had a sudden chest pain for while, there's no pain now, but I'm feeling heavy breathing. I visited a General Physicsian he said that this is because I'm getting fever and prescribed paracetamol and anti biotics , pressure is 110/90 but the body temp is around 97 degree Fahrenheit. I'M WORRIED IS IT HEART ATTACK?

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
Cardiologist 5 yrs exp Noida

Doesn't look like a cardiac pain But still get ECG and echo done and a Troponin T checked Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician and Clinical Cardiologist