Chest pain

My mother is bp patient and she is suffering chest pain from last 2 dYs.actually I want to know the resion for tha pain and the best treatment for her
views-icons 23 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Chest pain

doctor profile image
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi I would suggest you to take your mother to nearest cardiologist for clinical examination and evaluation through needed investigations... In the mean time tell her to try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can...Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty... avoid coffee,tea etc...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?