Chest pain(left nipple)

From last one year or so i have this chest pain, and it is getting worst. MRI done, consulted endocrinologist, surgeon, physician but no good result found. This is also leading me to gastric problems(burps all the time and vomitting). I am a regular smoker and drinker. After drinking, the problem gets even worst.
views-icons 29 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well its better to take antacids tablets for a month...get an ecg done and please get back or better to consult a physician as you definitely need to be examined...or if you could get back to me with all the reports I would be able to help you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?