cardiologist-icon
Chest Pain in early mrg
Hi Sir, I had mild chest pain during early morning in consecutive days. So I went and consultant a doctor advise me to take ECG. Now the ECG report says Right bundle block otherwise it's normal. Do I need to bother abt this. It's need any medical to fix this. Also I have a bp of 170/130. My weight is 80kg and height 173. What kind of action needs to be taken. Please advice. Thanks, Manikandan B

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
General Physician 5 yrs exp Noida

Get a echo done If that's normal get TMT done You need optimization of antihypertensives Consult a cardiologist
Dr. Suchit Majumdar
Cardiologist 14 yrs exp Thiruvananthapuram
Do you smoke.  Do you have diabetes and high cholesterol. Don't neglect the chest pain. Control bp after consultation of a cardiologist and you may need a stress thallium imaging to assess coronary artery disease.