Chest pain
I have tietze syndrome.But i don't know about this type of disease.plesea help me about tietze syndrome.
23 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello Dear, Tietze syndrome is commonly known as costochondritis. This is basically inflammation of the ribs. Absolute rest can reduce the symptoms. The major reason behind this condition is constant trauma to the ribs by lifting heavy weights or by making repetitive movement of the hand.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?