Chest pain
I have chest pain in between the ribs. there is no pain when I sit,stand,walk normally but if I turn or rotate left and right while i sit, I feel the pain for the past 3 weeks. kindly guide me what to do asap

Hello there. It could be some musculoskeletal issue. A little more detailed history and full examination is required before we can comment anything it's such a case. Here is what you can do, consult a orthopedician or a general surgeon regarding this in person and seek advice from them. Discuss it with them. A few tests like x-ray and routine blood workup would be needed to exclude certain disorders. Kindly don't delay it any further and consult either a orthopedician or a general surgeon as soon as possible. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.