Chest pain
I have chest pain from more than a year but it is not severe so never tried to consult a doctor. Some times i feel pain on the right side of the chest. Being long time i thought to consult a doctor now. Whom should i consult? General physician or Cardiologist?
61 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi consult physician... to rule out cause as chest pain always doesn't mean entirely cardiac.... in case of cardiac issues you Wil be advised to consult cardiologist later...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.