Chest pain

I'm having a minor pain in my left side chest should I consult the physician or ignore the pain... ...
views-icons 50 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Veerapalli
Family Physician 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Consult immediately. It might be a heart attack or a trivial muscle sprain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?