cardiologist-icon
Chest pain
I am feeling chest pain from last few days. chest pain feels in left part of chest and when i run for 10 minute it feels on right chest very heavy nd pain . it becomes normal after i rest and stop running but in walking it doesnt feel and when i start running it again starts. i did my ecg echo tmt 6 month back it was normal that time . left axis d was there in my ecg. should i again go for a heart checkup. or it is normal pain. please tell me interval of times when i should go for a heart checkup

A thorough consultation review is required. It’s prudent to wait until one has all the details. Although it’s possible, it’s rather rare to be cardio. Nonetheless the less a consultation is in order.
Consultation