Chest pain

I am 30 year male feeling chest pain on my left side,now i used to get angry very early ,my weight is 87kg ,after seeing all this i ve check my bp which was high when i checked 1 week question is if doctor advise me to take bp medicine, i ve to take such medicine in whole my life.
views-icons 58 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Aniruddha Dayama
Hematologist 4 yrs exp Gurgaon
If you control your stress reduce your weight, decrease salt and exercise you might later obviate the need for medicine. But right now it is necessary
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?