Chest pain
Hi, Yesterday, I experienced a sharp chest pain on the right side around 12:30 pm when I was having my lunch. The pain lasted for few seconds and it was very sharp. After few minutes I experienced another few episodes of sharp pain on the right side of chest again (same place I believe) which lasted for a short duration - hardly 1s. Since then I am very anxious and worried and I had another episodes of chest pains later in the day which were relatively mild and not that sharp. I had a peaceful sleep. Today around the same time (12:30pm around), I experienced weird sensation in my stomach followed by nausea and anxiety. However, I didn't feel any chest pain but constant anxiety for few minutes. My hands went cold. I was able to walk and do my daily work whole day today but I have this constant fear and worry that it may come again. Please help.

Plenty of Salads and Fruits in Diet.Avoid oily and fried food.Eat Small frequent meals. Avoid Chillies, Spices, Cauliflower, Beans, Peppers, tea , coffee especially at night. Avoid alcohol and smoking.Avoid Carbonated drinks , juices .  Don't lie down immediately after meals .At least for 30 minutes. Also you need to get few tests done so immediately
private consult with me for detailed information on tests needed and treatment protocol