Chest pain
Hi , i am abhishek..my weight is 93kg and hight is 5foot 11 inches. i get chest pains sometimes exactly at center. when i am moving ... or twisting my upper body ..but if i do exercise for couple of days... i don't feel it any more. And when i stop exercising it starts again... i smoke thrice in a day .. . Pain is not very intense its light.

Dr. P. Saradha (PT)
Physiotherapist 13 yrs exp Bangalore

The chest pain may be due to acidity or gastritis...  There may be tightness in thoracic spine.. Which feels better when u exercise upper body.. Consult a physio to get your thorax loosened.. Consult a gp  if you get burning sensation or digestion issue