Chest pain for 5 months
Hello doctors, I am 22 yr old male. (Smoking last one year). I have chest pain for 5 months. I have consulted cardiologist and found cholesterol high and he asked me to low cholesterol and i did it within one month but my chest pain continues then I did ecg, echo, tmt and chest xray,everything was normal and he said no problem in heart but i feel chest pain. I don't know what to do it pains when bending forward and deep breathing in and also pain continuously. What to do whats might be my next step stopped smoking. Changed diet but chest pains. Do i need chest ct scan because when I asked cardio doctor he said nothing is needed u just ignore the pain. No medicine was given. Just asked to stop smoking. I did. What to do next

Pl take Antacids,and pain relievers.you will be alright.

Hi. I understand your concern. Do a online consult for a detailed analysis of your symptoms and to suggest you further management plan and treatment prescription for the same