Chest pain + dizziness
I used to smoke for 3 yrs but stopped 6 months ago due to bronchites . But chest pain was never cured fully . A week ago i smoked 2 ciggerettes and it has led to lot of chest pain + tonsils + fever + cough + good level of dizziness . What to do . ?

Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. I understand your concerns. All these are certainly due to smoking. So you have to stop smoking before it causes more harm to you. also get yourself evaluated by chest x ray to look for infection. Consult a pulmonologist for the same. Hope your questions were answered. Thanks