Chest Pain and Right feet
Hi, I am 28 years old, am suffering from chest pain almost 1 year, later I got pain in right feet. I have done cardiology test and some blood tests. Also I very often suffering with tonsillitis. Doctor suggested for ASLO test and it is positive (168 for 200) on Nov 15, later again I tested on June the titre are 1:32. RBS- 86 Recently I gone through tonsillectomy surgery upon ENT suggestions. Please provide me the solution for chest and right feet pain. Cardiology test are negative. Platelet count- 1.9lac. If take some pain killer the pain will reduce.

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Stretch Calves Get a custom made insole. Hams Stretching. Sports Taping. Hot Fomentation
Hi.... It could be due to costochondritis.... Costochondritis is inflammation of the cartilage that attaches a rib to your breastbone (sternum). Costochondritis is a fairly common cause of chest pain.... Costochondritis usually goes away on its own within a few days or weeks, but in some cases it can go on longer. To help ease the pain until costochondritis goes away, doctors may recommend over-the-counter pain medications ...