Chest pain and coughing
My father was having mild fever and only cough and mucus but he took some medication like Cefakind 650 and mondeslor and a cough syrup at that time and became well. But again after 1 month he is coughing again and because of that he is complaining of chest pain and headache too. Because of headaches he was taking migraine medicine. And is it possible as he has cyst in stomach which he has not operated till now can affect all this. Or any test is needed. Because the condition is exactly what I explained but now the cough is dry cough.. Hardly mucus comes out.

Do a online consultation with a pulmonologist for further evaluation and management