Chest pain aftet eating
Whenever I eat ... Right after eating I feel a severe pain inside my chest near heart. The pain is more while eating spicy foods. But it doesn't pain if I immediately comes in sleeping position.

Hi, it is due to GERD. Gastroesophageal reflux disease occurs when the amount of gastric juice that refluxes into the esophagus exceeds the normal limit, causing symptoms with or without associated esophageal mucosal injury. Lifestyle modifications include the following: Losing weight (if overweight) Avoiding alcohol, chocolate, citrus juice, and tomato-based products,  also suggest avoiding peppermint, coffee, and possibly the onion family . Avoiding large meals. Waiting 3 hours after a meal before lying down. Elevating the head of the bed 8 inches. consult physician....