Chest irritation and pain
Dear doctor i have chest irritation and body pain for more than years . recently i have diagonised and found that i have type II diab,and ueric acid level slightly high up to 7, now am taking metformin 500 twice, pantoprazole, zyloric, contionously for years . still my chest irrat, and body pain not been completely cleared , most of the tym i was upset .due to this pbl. how to get cleared from this pbl and leave a happy life. solution pls
338 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Poornachandra Tejaswi S
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello.... Since your question is unclear.... I am assuming you have untimely eating habits which would have led to gastritis/ heartburn.... For that my advice is-follow a strict diet, avoid eating oily and spicy foods, avoid sugary substances like sweets and diary products. have daily egg white not the yellow portion of the egg twice daily.fried food substances have lot of oil so avoid consuming that.prefer fresh fruits like pears,apples, citrus fruits,jamon, watermelon, berries like blueberries,raspberries and include fresh vegetables in the form of salads. Have fresh sprouts daily in the morning. Avoid eating mango, banana, Jack fruit etc.Prefer skimmed milk than regular milk which is low in fat. Try to include brown rice, oats into your diet instead of white rice or roti. Use whole grains in your diet.if possible try to use mix pulses curry which is proteinous in nature. Prefer rice bran oil or if not available then sunflower oil for cooking. Avoid cocunut in your cooking since it is rich in cholesterol. Prefer buttermilk and ragi gunji than coffee and tea. Prefer green tea which is prepared only with water and it should be sugarless which is rich in antioxidants. Avoid junk foods and fast foods, prefer home cooked meals. Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated. Do daily morning meditation and yoga. In the evening do brisk walking for 30-40mins.... If you are still worried kindly consult a dietician for further queries...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.