Chest at uterus

We do marriage on Aug-2010. We are trying to get child from beginning by naturally. But my wife's period is irregular. It's 2yrs earlier from our marriage. Some Gynecologist checked & test her. They identify that she has lot of chest at her uterus. That's why her period irregular & can't getting conceive. Pls let me advise what should we do now.

Doctor Answers (2) on Chest at uterus

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, It has been six years of trying to conceive naturally. It is high time that you visit an infertiltiy specialist since you are trying to have a baby. Get you and your husband evaulated for fertility to rule out the cause behind inability to conceive. Also, since you are having irregular periods, you might be having PCOS so get yourself diagnosed for PCOS. Visit an infertility specialist before it's too late. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further examination. My clinic offers varied gynecological treatments and services and ensures a successful treatment. You can also share your contact details to reach you.
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your query.

I cannot understand the terminology you have mentioned. Chest at Uterus. However, these are the following tests that require to be done.

1. Husband's Semen analysis after 3 days of abstinence.

2. Day 21 Progesterone.

3. Hystero-laparascopy for the lady.

It would also be helpful if you could send me her reports, so that I could opine better.

Regards,

Dr Aditi Kishore Shinde