cardiologist-icon
Chest and stomach pain
Sir i have diabetes from 2 years and is good control and doctor told to stop medication.my sugar goes down easily .at 110 below sugar levels i will get palpitations.actually previously i go for jogging continusly for 1km but now for few mtrs i have getting skipped heart rate.i bent down and for some time it goes away.i have chest dicomfort .lower stomach is full and gas comes only through mouth not from anus.i have getting loose free motion for more than 4 times a day.when anxiety or chest discomfort i go to lavratory after stool some relief come.stomach pain chest pain at middle and some times at backside left side will come.treadmill,ecg,holter test everything is normal.i am using librium 10,risodone plus,zapiz.5,arpit 10,and gas tablets.my stomach weght is increasing why ?please tell solution sir.

Sure will help you. I need details of each symptom.Then can guide on medication and lifestyle.
consult