Chest and Shoulder blade pain
Before I'm going to sleep I felt discomfort with my shoulder blade after 3hrs I'm having a chest pain and shoulder pain with discomfort also in my back. I think I eat alot so I'm having a indigestion. I don't know what to do because its my first time to experience it. I don't know if I'm having a heart attack because of the chest pain.

1.Any Acidity ? 2.Any Bloating (fullness of stomach) ?. 3.Any Burping ? 4.Any Hiccups ? 5.Any Nausea -feeling of vomiting ? 6.Any Chest pain ? 7.Any Constipation ? 8.Any burning in chest region ? 9.Any chest pain ? 10.Any Heaviness ? 11.Any pain radiating to left arm or back ? 12.Any Smoking ? 13.Any Alcohol ? 14.Any Hisotry of eating out regularily ? Hotel food , fast food , fried food ? 15.Taking any pain killers ? 16.Any feeling of food stuck at throat?
private consult with me for detailed treatment protocol with medicines