chest-icon

Chest and back pain

Me and my wife attended a party yesterday and took some food there. In the morning my wife vomited 3to4 times and also went latrine 3to 4 times. She reported that she is feeling undigested the food. Now she is feeling pain in chest and back under neck, left side of the body and also left hand. Previously She has gas problem. Pls suggest whether the pain was due to gastric or other problem. Suggestion solicited.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Next time when you go to any party, dont eat too much. Cap. Pan-D twice a day half an hour before food for 3 days. Drink plenty of fluids. Have a soft diet. Curd rice would help. Cap. Cyfolac-forte thrice a day after food for 3 days. Consult  a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Pratyush Kumar Mishra
General Physician 1 yrs exp Patna
Ask her to take plenty of fluids/ors Cap pantocid dsr once before breakfast Cap vizylac twice daily