Chemosis on anticoagulati
Can anticoagulant drugs lead to chemosis at my age? I am monitoring the PT-INR value to be strictly within 2 to 3. Still occasional chemosis occurs, that too when the value is at 2.5 itself. I am not sure whether it is due to the anticoagulant tablet that I am taking for my hemiplegic rehabilitation (or) inhaled corticosteroid that I take for my post bronchitis treatment.

Anti coagulant drug doesn't cause chemosis ,it may be due to corticosteroid which you are. taking for post bronchitis, get checked up for kidney function eg serum creatinine & blood urea.
Steroids are the one to induce chemosis lids
walking for 2miles if permissible creatinine urea levels

What are anticoagulants