Chemicalpeels
Hi doctor. I heard that from the people chemical peel best for skin color improvement is that true?? And any best clinic in hyderabad for chemical peel treatment coz of I tried two times for my face but I am not satisfied. Let me know what is the best chemical peel for face.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Chemical peels are good in experienced hands. A spot peel is recommended to avoid unseen future complications and is mandatory. Various types of peels in different strengths are available and has to be customised based on skin type and present complaints related to skin.  A single session may not show very good results and you may have to undergo multiple times. Discuss all this with your treating Dermatologist.